Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Forest


The time has stopped, it’s moving so slowly. It seems to be in a loop, it keeps repeating itself. I can predict the movements of these guys and their actions. The moon looks much closer and bigger than before. Not the usual size. Why is it so bright? Is it saying something, trying to show us something? The peacocks and peahens are making sounds all around us. They do not mind us sharing their space, and enjoying the night-time and beauty of the clearance. I can hear Tool being played. It seems like the nature is communicating to us through the music. Whatever Maynard is saying makes perfect sense at this moment. Is all of this happening or am I imagining it?

My physical body is very tired and exhausted; the mind is very much active. Lying down on the wet grass and staring into space, the moon is evolving and changing shape. The physical body is on the ground but why do I feel like I am flying?

The night sky is beautiful. So many colours all around, the light from the streets is somehow illuminating the sky. It’s a mix of orange and red, blue and black. The trees are swaying and dancing all around us, enjoying the freedom of the nigh time. Cool breeze blows across my face, making me feel pleasant. We’re drifting through time and space, yet our physical presence feels grounded. 

I feel relaxed and connected. I feel matured, much calm than before, enjoying every bit of this scenic beauty. I don’t want it to end, but it will eventually. Now the only thing I can do is, try coming into this state of mind without psychedelic. Trying to feel like this, trying to viewing things from the psychedelic perspective. It’s been over a day when I finally pen this down, and somehow, I feel the same. I think my thought process has been altered. I feel much more at peace and spiritually connected. Also, I think I see sound in between from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment